Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa!

On Sunday we took Darby to sit on Santa's lap. A LOT of other people had the same idea as we did (imagine that!) so there was a long line for us to wait in. Darby was so excited to see Santa (she says Santa, and it is SO cute. I'll have to get a video of it). While we waited, we took turns walking around with her. Southcoast Plaza has so many beautiful Christmas decorations up this time of year. Darby loved the "choo choo" and big tree.

We finally made it to the front of the line in Santa's house and of course her excitement turned to shyness and we couldn't even get her to crack a smile. But I'm not complaining, she didn't cry and I still think the picture is just perfect!!


AND Santa even gave her a candy cane!


post signature

2 comments:

Andrea Lim Kubota said...

Awwwww what a cutie pie!

Colleen said...

So cute! And I can't believe she peed on the potty - I am so jealous!!!