Hi! I am 7 months old now ...
... and I can clap my hands! Yaaaaaay!!
I can hardly believe Darby is 7 months old (quickly going on 8!). I don't know where the time went, but all I know is that the last 7 months have been amazing. Darby is growing so fast and doing new things everyday.
As a 7 month old Darby...
- Claps her hands and sometimes makes "yaaaaaay" sounds while she does it!
- Loves yogurt and loves to snack on Gerber yogurt melts, Gerber cheese puffs and all real fruit!
- Babbles "Dattattatata" and "Mumumum" but we are still waiting for her to acknowledge us with one of them!
- Went on her very first camping trip, and had a great time!
- Tried real cut up cooked carrots and peas and wanted nothing to do with them after the first taste!
- Still doesn't have any teeth!
- Is close to crawling, but not there yet! (and I am in NO hurry for that one!)
- Flirts with strangers everywhere we go!