Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Chubby Cheeked Darby!

Last Friday (May 9th) we had a 4D ultrasound done! It is amazing that you are able to see so much detail on our little Darby while she is still in my tummy baking! She was SOUND asleep when we first started, with her hands on her face! It wasn't easy to get super clear pictures, but we are really happy with how they turned out. The ultrasound tech had me drink some water and lay on my left side for 4 min, which got her moving a little, not a lot though. I am sure you'll agree, she is just too cute!










Darby is really running out of room in there. We have the DVD video of the session. Her feet were in her face and on her head! She is upside down and ready to go! Just a few more weeks...

3 comments:

M said...

Oh Annie! How precious is she!! I can't wait until you can kiss those chubby little cheeks! I'm going to be staring at these pics all day now!
Glad you survived your busy week and Darby got all the loot she needs!
Loves!

jlmishler said...

She is beautiful!!! YAY for darby's new loot and the blessing it was to get all the big ticket items! Loves!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...i can't believe she is actually holding her foot! Are you guys training her to be a cheerleader already??!? :-)