Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updated Baby Belly!

I am so excited to be 32 weeks and 4 days today! I can't believe how time is flying. Here is an updated belly shot:
I actually don't think I've grown much in the last 3 weeks. My shirt is tighter, but I really don't think my belly looks that much bigger. Maybe a bit more round and a little lower? What do you think?
I also wanted to thank my Mom and my Sister for hosting my baby shower on the 10th! It was absolutely perfect, and thanks to everyone who was able to come! We've been having so much fun putting things together and organizing all the goodies. I will post some updated pictures of the nursery soon!

3 comments:

M said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe you are almost 33 weeks! I can tell your belly grew a little. Definately more rounder... You look so beautiful!

Brooke said...

Yes Annie, You have grown a bit! It sticks out a little more. I hope my belly looks like yours when I'm 32 weeks! Have you had any maternity pictures taken? I agree with Monty, you are so beautiful! Good luck in the remaining 8 weeks! I can't wait to see her!!!!

hollyli said...

Wow! You're getting so much closer to your EDD! I see a difference. It's not a lot, but there's a difference. And don't worry too much about measuring on time (fundal). I was measuring at 33w at my 35w appt and then the next week, I was at 36w measuring exactly. Don't forget Darby is getting all squashed up inside your belly. Plus... your belly is beautiful!