Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just Hangin' Around

Not too much has been going on this last week. After all the party preparations, I was pooped! I am very happy to report that Darby has been sleeping wonderfully this last week. she still isn't sleeping completely through the night without a feeding, but it's getting close. She will go down between 9 and 10, sleep until 1 or 2, then wake up for a quick feeding. After her midnight snack, she will sleep until anytime between 4 and 6. After she eats again she will usually sleep until 8:30ish. I am loving it! The best part is that she is actually sleeping in her co-sleeper, and not in bed with me - so I get a better nights sleep!!

In other news, since I don't have the time to post ALL our pictures on here, and I know a lot of our family (and maybe friends) might like to order some prints of their own, I've started a photo-sharing site:

www.murraymoments.shutterfly.com
password: darby

Ordering from Shutterfly is SO easy and I am always happy with the quality of their prints and photo gifts/cards.

Of course I will still be keeping up here with posting pics, videos and the latest news!!

Here's a pic of Darby and Eric watching the USC football game yesterday. My Dad is a USC Alumni so we root big for the maroon and gold! We need to get Darby a lucky onesie to wear - she proved to be good luck!!!


No comments: