- Has more control over her hands, and reaches out to touch something if you put it in front of her and puts her hands in her mouth ALL the time!
- Will look around the room for Mommy and Daddy if someone else is holding her - and smile at us when she finds where we are.
- Is SO vocal, talking and gabbing all the time.
- Giggles if you play with her, and in her sleep sometimes!
- ROLLS OVER! From laying on her back to front.
She just keeps amazing us! Here are some "I am 3 Months Old" pictures -
On Saturday we packed up and went into LA to visit our friends Josh and Angela and to go to a pumpkin farm in Santa Paula. We had so much fun, and so did Darby! I really wanted to go to a pumpkin FARM instead of one of the lame pumpkin patches in parking lots on the roadside they have around here. Growing up in Connecticut we always went to a FARM. I wanted to start this tradition with Darby from the very beginning! Check out the Shutterfly site for more pictures from our pumpkin farm day!
We can't wait until next year!