Thursday, October 16, 2008

Darby On The Move!

This morning our little Darby-Doo decided it was time to start rolling over! I'm pretty sure it wasn't the VERY first time she's done it though. On Tuesday she was on her playmat (laying on her back) while I was washing up some dishes and when I walked back into the room, she was on her tummy! I missed it! But today, I was right there for the action and it is just amazing! Of course I ran to get the video camera. She is still a little rusty, as you'll see, but I'm sure before we know it she will be a quick little rolly polly!



6 comments:

Laquita said...

Darby is so cute rolling over, hard to believe tomorrow she'll be three months old already!

M said...

Eek! Adorable!!

jlmishler said...

So cute!!! Has it been three months already???

Monica said...

She is so cute. Good job catching it on video.

Love,
Aunt Monica

hollyli said...

That's awesome! Darby can't decide whether she wants to be on her back or on her front. So cute! You are one proud mommy!

Anonymous said...

Bad Bad Mommy, made baby Darby roll over just for us....I LOVE IT..thank you Darby. And thank Mommy.

~Sheri~