Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We're Back...Finally!

After a week in Texas, a fever (Darby), vomit in the rental car (Darby), a double ear infection (Darby), cough and cold (Darby too!), we are back in action! It's been a crazy 2 weeks but we made it.

Texas was WONDERFUL! Darby and I had such a great time. I picked right up where I last left off (6 years ago) with my old high school friends and it was awesome. We stayed with my friends Katy and David, and their 3.5 month old babe Enzo. We felt so at home in their beautiful house and Darby loved breaking in all Enzo's toys! Darby and I also got to have brunch at my friend Monica's house (another beautiful one!), along with her 6 month old little girl Olivia and a few dinner with a bunch of other old friends too. The trip was absolutely perfect.. until Darby got sick on Sunday night. We were supposed to go to the zoo on Monday but since we were traveling Tuesday I wanted Darby to get as much rest as she could! Flying with a sick baby was not fun but we survived and were so happy to be back on California soil again!

I am SO SO SO sad I never got a picture with anyone, but hopefully it wont be TOO long before we can all see each other again. Here are some of the pictures I took on our Texas adventure!
Darby and Enzo having breakfast together





Kisses for Enzo

Learning how to be gentle with the baby

Ready to head out to meet Monica and Olivia at the park



Monica and Olivia

Katy and Enzo

Friends!



Olivia is such a sweetie!

Darby and I crashed Katy and Davids big family photo shoot...

... and we had some fun of our own!





post signature


5 comments:

Monica said...

what a cutie pie :) I'm glad to hear that she is feeling better once again.

Katy said...

We miss you guys! Enzo loved having all the action in the house with Darbs running around! I am so glad that she is feeling better!

Love,
Katy

Unknown said...

those pictures are absolutely adorable!! Darby is the cutest baby ever!!
-Clara

Laquita said...

Love the last picture, she's going to grow up to be a model for sure!

Colleen said...

Looked like a lot of fun Annie! So when are you gonna come East so Darby can meet her friends: J-P, Andrew, Eamon, and Maggie??