Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Every Little Girl Needs!

A TUTU!

This is something I have been wanting to do for awhile, and I am finally getting it all together and making it happen. I am so excited! Right now I have 2 listings up in my Etsy shop (http://www.littlemissmuffets.etsy.com/) and will be specializing in custom order tutu's - but plan on having some in stock to order as well.

Tutu's are part of being a little girl. Darby just loves playing around in the tutu's I have made for her! What could be better then seeing the little girl in your life having fun AND looking super adorable?

If you know anyone that would be interested, PLEASE pass the word on! You can either contact me through my Etsy site or at shoplittlemissmuffets@gmail.com

In other news, we have just been busy getting Darby healthy - she was put on another round of antibiotics because her double ear infections weren't budging! Today is her last day and she seems to be doing much better. I wish I could look in her ears to see for myself!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 2 days! There is SO much to be thankful for this year. Darby (of course!), my Mother In Laws sucessful double lung transplant (she is doing wonderfully), loving family and fantastic friends. There is so much more but life with a 1 year old wont allow me to sit here and type any longer!

Here is wishing you and your family/friends a wonderful Thanksgiving!

post signature

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love the tutus! So cute! Good luck with your etsy store! I love etsy!

Colleen said...

I love the tutu, Maggie needs one! I hope Darby doesn't need ear tubes like 75% of my kids did :)

Yo said...

Very nice tutus!! Sorry, Sean won't be ordering one! ;-) Yes, I hear you about being thankful! Hugs to you guys!