Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Blog!!

After my sister decided to start a blog about their journey to adopting their cute "China Girl," I decided we needed one too! Most of our family doesn't even know we are pregnant yet, it's still early (9 weeks). We are so excited to tell everyone, just apprehensive given our past experience. So far so good and we are just hoping and praying that everything works out this time and that our baby is healthy. The DR has been seeing me once a week to keep tabs and do ultrasounds. Its amazing just how much our little muffin grows from week to week at these early stages. I really understand why it is called "the miracle of life." Sounds cheesy I know, but its true. Life is truly a miracle. So many things have to just be perfect for the little life to be created and grow.

Our due date is February 10th! A close to Valentines Day baby! Just like Eric's little cousin Julie... her birthday is February 13th if I'm remembering correctly...

Right now we are just trying our best to take it all one day at a time. Its so easy to get ahead of myself... I'm so excited! I did start taking a weekly "belly pic" this last Sunday. I'm going to do it once a week, every Sunday. I'll post the pics up here each week so you can see my tummy grow! Here's the first belly pic:




Well, I guess that's it for the first post... we are planning on telling everyone after we hit 12 weeks... so not too long. It's so hard waiting, but now I can just post a blog almost everyday... then when we do tell everyone, they can catch up on everything!!

No comments: