Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Having time to do fun little things is so nice! I realize that once Darby is here time will run much thinner then it does now. This year I decided to take the time to decorate some valentines cookies for Eric's court staff. Boy, did I take time decorting! I think I worked on these cookies for a few hours, but it was so fun! Let me tell you it was hard keeping Eric from eating them while I was decorating!





This year we have decided to forgo the busy crowds and overpriced set menu's. Tonight I am cooking a nice romantic dinner for the two of us. We are having flank steak, baked potatoes and steamed artichokes, with chocolate fondue for desert! I hope it all turns out as good as it sounds!

Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Emily said...

really cute, Annie! you are a pro!
Emi

Yo said...

Wow - you are quite the cookie artist! Very thoughtful of you to do! Hope you're doing great! Yo!