Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Belly and the Window..

I suppose when you are in the grocery store, and someone comes up to you and asks when you are due, it's a sure sign that you are clearly pregnant! Personally, I could tell the difference for weeks now, and I suppose anyone who sees me on a pretty regular basis could too. I just didn't expect a stranger to come up and ask!
By the way, I wasn't wearing this shirt when I was at the store. That would have been a dead giveaway!!

I am also happy to report that yesterday the new window in Darby's room was successfully installed! The original windows were drafty and old, and not up to fire code. There had been 2 side by side windows, and they were replaced with one larger window. I wish now that I would have taken a before picture to help highlight the change, but I didn't prepare like I should have. Here is the NEW window!


The deal of the week was this shabby chic mirror I bought off of Ebay for $5.99!! Shipping was $15, but I still think that was a steal! I plan on hanging it over the dresser when we finally get the furniture in.


Next on the nursery to do list: put up the rest of the waynes coating and chair rail and finish painting!

2 comments:

Natural Momi said...

The window is gorgeous!!! And I love the mirror too!!! Yay for getting things put together!!! It's so exciting!

jlmishler said...

You can totally see the difference if you scroll down to the older posts. Nice!! And I LOVE that mirror!