Monday, March 3, 2008

Lookin' good!

It was another productive weekend in the nursery!! Eric and his Dad were able to finish installing the waynes coating and chair rail. It looks FABULOUS! It needs to be painted, but it is up...



We also picked out the carpet, its a beige stainmaster carpet, looks like berber, but MUCH softer! Once we get the crown moulding up, it will be installed. Hopefully within the next few weeks!

We have our next Dr. appointment on Wednesday and will get another peek at little Darby!! The Dr. still needs to take some measurements and check her spine and heart. I think given the past we will always be nervous going to the Dr, and wont breath easy until we are holding Darby in our arms!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Annie, the nursery is sooooo adorable. i absolutely love it. i wish you were here to help me design mine! I love you and can't wait to see you in May! Emi

Colleen said...

Hi Annie, great blog! You are soooo tiny in that belly picture, I'm jealous :-) My blog is www.martinfamilymoments.blogspot.com if you're ever interested. I don't have too many posts yet, but I'm working on it! Good luck with all things Darby!
Love,
Colleen