Saturday, March 8, 2008

Darby's New Things...

The other day I went back to Bergstroms (the store where we bought Darby's furniture) and picked up the matching stand for our moses basket! (My Mom was nice enough to pay for it!!) I put it together myself and I'm pretty proud of my work! I can't wait till Darby comes home and can sleep in it next to our bed. When she is older, I just know she is going to love playing with her dollies in it!

On Thursday night I went to the Sugar Plum - a craft fair that is so much fun - with Julie, Aunt Lynne and her best friend Gail! I wanted to buy every baby item I saw becuase they were all so adorable, but I held back. Lynne was nice enough to buy the sweetest, frilliest bib I've ever seen for Darby! It has two ballet shoes on it and says 'baby ballernia', I love it! Of course, I couldn't get out of there with out buying a few things! I bought a set of the softest burp cloths ever, and the cutest pink crochet hat with a big flower and ribbon.


1 comment:

Shana said...

Annie- thanks for your sweet comment, and congratulations on your pregnancy! You are so lucky to be having a girl (I want another girl so badly)!

Where did you get that adorable crochet hat? It's the prettiest ever!

Hugs, Shana :)