Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Hiiiii" from Darby!

Darby's most used word is "hi". I like to say its her FIRST word (my first word was "hi") but she did say "elmo" before that. Although she doesn't say "elmo" half as much as she says "hi"! Therefore, I say "hi" really IS her first word! She also says "uh-oh", if that's considered a word!

Here's a video of D saying "hi" and waving from her packnplay. She is SO on the go, putting her in her packnplay is a must for my sanity. I can only say "Darby, no!" so many times a day!

Who wants to bet "no!" is her next word??!



post signature

3 comments:

M said...

I literally just melted into a pile of goo watching that!!
What a sweetie!

Brooke said...

She is soooooo adorable! I love videos of babies! Keep them coming! I will try to get some of L as well.

Colleen said...

Awww, adorable!!

But now someone needs to go clean up Monty ;)

My kids all LOVED Elmo too ~ Maggie calls him "Melmo" right now.

I wish Maggie and Darby could meet, that would be so cute!