Thursday, July 9, 2009

I can't live without ...

... our shopping cart/high chair cover!

(Darby out to eat - 6 months old)

This is something I use at least 5 times a week! I bought our shopping cart/high chair cover from a crafting website that sells handmade items called Etsy. I LOVE it and so does Darby. It is made with plenty of quilt batting so it is super comfy. But most importantly, it gives a protective layer to keep Darby from coming in contact with all the germs that cover shopping carts and restaurant high chairs! I know germs are everywhere and I am by no means a germafphobe! But if there is something that can help, the less germs the better!

When I was shopping around for one, personally I thought the ones I found in the stores - Target, Walmart, Babiesrus - were made with less then desirable fabric! That's when I decided to search the internet! Etsy has so many available, all made from the cutest fabrics! I will admit though, they can be on the pricey side - around $40 - but totally worth every penny for the amount I use it!!!

People always compliment it and ask if I made it. I wish I could say I did!

post signature

1 comment:

hollyli said...

what's the website?