Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can't live without ...

... Disposable bibs!

I know I am not alone when I say I forget things. I feel like I forget MORE now then before and it's rare when I actually get out the door with everything I need. On several occasions it was a bib - which is a VERY important accessory because I don't plan on changing Darby's outfit after every meal! So, I decided to pick up some of these -


Now I keep a pack (sold 20/pack for $5) in my diaper bag all the time! What's even better? They are friendly for our environment! You can even turn the bottom up and make a little pocket to catch the food that doesn't make it into your little ones mouth.

A package of green convenience, what more could you ask for!?

Quick update on Julie -
She came home from the hospital on July 19th with new antibiotics to help with the infection in her lungs and trach. Since then she has been resting and eating (her weight dropped to 95lbs, the doctor has told her to eat for her life!) and just trying to heal! Her physical therapy sessions started yesterday. She said it was really hard work and has a long way to go. We are all cheering her on!! It is a long journey and your continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated!

post signature

No comments: