Thursday, April 10, 2008

We Made It!!

We have officially made it to the third trimester!!!



pregnant


It feels amazing, and makes us even more excited for what's to come. I am finishing up my 27th week. I just can't believe how this pregnancy has both seemed like its taking forever, and flown by at the same time. I know it's the anxiety and worry that makes it seem slow, and the excitement that makes it seem fast! It's a bundle of different emotions, that's for sure!

Here's what my baby belly looks like at 26 weeks 5 days -


And here's a side by side comparison shot of the last picture I took...

Here's to 3 more months of baking our sweet Darby baby!!

5 comments:

Yo said...

Oh, you are so cute!!! I LOVE your belly pics - hope that I can have a belly as beautiful as you one day! December sometime would be nice! ;-) Thanks for all of your support and love. xoxo Yo!

M said...

Love, love, love the belly! Congrats on the third trimester! It has flown by and dragged at the same time! Can't wait to see Yo's belly pics ;)

Loves,
Monty

jlmishler said...

What a cute belly you have! Love it!!! Have fun, it's your last trimester before you get to meet your little Darby girl!

Anonymous said...

Annie,
It's Gus (Eric's clerk friend from work). I saw Eric a little while ago and he told me the good news and gave me this blogspot address. I'm sooo happy for you guys. This is all so cute!!! Congrats!!!!
love,
-gus

hollyli said...

You're looking so great! Congrats on the third trimester. Welcome to the world of not getting enough "uninterrupted sleep", going pee and back starting to ache in places that you thought it would never ache! But you gotta love it! - Holly... PS Someone is mooning you right now!