Monday, August 25, 2008

Darby's 1st Boyfriend, Baby Bjorn with Daddy & A Clean Baby!!

We are so happy to share that our friends Mark & Rachelle welcomed their sweet baby boy Jackson James into the world on 8/21, at 9:35pm! He weighed in at 7lbs, 8oz and is just as cute as can be.

On Sunday we went over to meet Jackson. Darby may only be a month (plus a week) old, but she certainly knows a little hottie when she sees one! We can't wait for Jackson and Darby to grow up together

Here's a picture of Eric modeling the Baby Bjorn, of course along with Darby! She hadn't been in it for very long when she fell asleep. It is not hard for her to get comfy and poop out!


Finally, here's a few pictures I snapped of Darby the other night just after her bath! We are trying to get into somewhat of a routine. So far, pretty much the only "routine" part is her bath before I nurse her and go to bed! I suppose it's good that we have a bedtime routine going, now if I could just get a daytime routine! She is just still too unpredictable. I am anxious for her to reach 11lbs, I hear that she should be able to go longer between feedings then! At the rate she is growing, I don't think it will be THAT long!



She had a little case of baby acne, (as you can probably notice in the pictures), but it is clearing up now.


Other then that, we are doing really good! Darby is really smiling a lot now (and it's not just gas!) I took a video of her this morning sitting in her swing and she smiled a few times while I was taping! I will post it soon.


I have been putting together a photo album of the birth and lots of pictures we have taken since. It reminded me that I never posted the birth pictures, besides the few I posted right away. I'm going to put a slide show together one of these days and post it. As usual I have a lot of things I want to get done, who knows when it will really happen! It's all up to Darby!

1 comment:

jlmishler said...

Nice Eric, Nice! Hahaha thats a great shot!