Monday, November 17, 2008

Darby Tellin' It Like It Is!

Here's a video (it's a few weeks old already) of Darby talking up a storm - in a rather frustrated tone! I really need to stop the pre-nap recording since she is just a bit crabby then, but it also seems to be one of her cutest times, so I can't help myself!


... and... today our little Darby girl is FOUR MONTHS OLD! Time flies! This morning I was nursing her at 9 am, I just kept thinking about how four months ago I was pushing away and we were about to meet her. Now four amazing months later, she has changed so much and is growing by leaps and bounds every single day! Four month check up is tomorrow morning, so I'll be sure to post sometime after that to update on her growth! I also need to take some "I am 4 months old" pictures! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting so big, so cute, and so bubbly!