Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Having Fun

A few of my cousins - Cami, Adam and Caiti, are in town (Darby's 2nd cousins!) for a few weeks and so far we've been having a great time. They all love Darby, and of course she just loves them too! Here are a few pictures I snapped on Sunday when we were over at my parents for dinner ...


... and here is one of Darby 'laxin in her new livingroom chair! She loves sitting in it while drinking her milk (cold, from a sippy cup - big girl!) and watching Elmo, The Wonder Pets or Yo Gabba Gabba! She even pretends to fall out of it and then lays on the ground and (fake) whimpers. It's a crack up. I need to get it on video!

She is walking all around the livingroom now, but still prefers crawling since it's her faster form of getting from one place to another.

This last week has been busy, as I'm sure you might have guessed from my lack of posting! Darby had a few days of miserable constipation and Eric had Lasik done. Between him and Darby it seemed like I was always doing something or helping someone! Eric is healing great, goes back to the Dr tomorrow to get his bandage "contacts" removed (his lasik surgery was different then normal, he has weird corneas I guess!) and hopefully he will be seeing 20/20 in no time!

In other news, Julie continues to do better by the day. She is moving right along with her physical therapy and getting stronger. We celebrated her birthday (on Aug 1oth!) and watching her blow out her candles - without oxygen - and with her new lungs was fantastic!

post signature

No comments: