Monday, August 3, 2009

Snoozy

On her birthday, I had to go in to wake Darby up from her afternoon nap - she was sleeping away the afternoon and I needed to get her ready to go out to dinner! When I have to wake her up, I usually just go in and she pops right up. On this day she was so sound asleep, she didn't even move! I turned on the light, turned off her rain sounds and she still didn't even twitch! I love how she either lays ON or snuggles her doll and just had to snap a few pictures -


Even after the taking pictures, she was still sound asleep!

Now if she could just sleep that good during nap time EVERYDAY!

post signature

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Ah, yes Murphy's Law!!

Monica said...

I just can't get over what a little cutie she is. Give her a big hug from me.

Love,
Aunt Monica