Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Of course since Eric is a father to be this year, we HAD to celebrate Father's day! (Just like he did something for me on Mother's day!) So when we woke up this morning, I made a yummy breakfast for him - french toast, eggs and ham. Then he opened his Father's Day presents!

Ever since I bought my diaper bag, Eric has wanted a "daddy diaper bag" of his own, since he swore off the pink paisley one I had picked! So I figured it was appropriate to get him one, and fill it full of fun Daddy to be things!



His Mom also made a really cute burp rag that I put inside, with a decorative Sheriff fabric patch! He's all set with diapers, wipes, a cute pacifier that says "DAD" in a heart, baby powder, a Baby Einstein keys toy and of course what diaper bag would be complete with out a chocolate "I love Dad" pop in it! :-) Oh and the cute "I Love Daddy" onesie. Darby is going to look so cute in it, and of course she is just going to LOOOOVE her Daddy!

Darby got something for her Daddy on Father's day too! I had some additional 4d pictures done and put them in a little brag book with a card, just from Darby! Here are a few of the pictures -



She is definitely running out of room in there! That is her hand on her head, and I got confirmation that I indeed had a foot in my right rib!! The other foot was by her head.

Eric LOVED his Father's Day surprises, and I can't wait until I am able to give him the best gift of all, Darby!

36 weeks, 1 day and counting.. Dr's appointment tomorrow!

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's and Father's to be!

No comments: